MacOS Hardware Information
What devices does this include?
What are the advantages of these devices?
- Great performance
What are the disadvantages of these devices?
- Not ideal for deploying at scale
What software is required to run TelemetryTV on these devices?
MacOS Software Setup
What are the steps for setting up these devices?
1. Download the TelemetryTV Media Player App to your device.
Use this link to download the Electron App for MacOS.
2. Pair the device to your TelemetryTV account
- Open the TelemetryTV Media Player App. A pairing code will appear.
- On the TelemetryTV web app, navigate to the "Devices" page, click the "Pair" button, and type in the pairing code.