The Playlist Publishing feature allows you to decide who can and cannot publish a playlist.
This feature is great for accounts with many users where an administrator would like to oversee content before it is published.
Activating Playlist Publishing
- Navigate to Settings from the left-hand toolbar
- Select "Playlist Publishing"
- Toggle "Enable Playlist Draft and Publishing" on to activate this feature
- Click the drop-down user menu on the top right of the page, and select "Groups"
- On the top left, you will see a drop-down menu of your user groups beside the TelemetryTV logo. Click this and select the group whose permissions you'd like to edit.
- In the group permissions list, you can toggle "Publish Playlists" on or off depending on what permission you'd like to give this group.
☝️Learn more about user groups here.
Publishing your Playlist
When this feature is enabled, playlist changes will be saved as draft and will be published only after the "Publish" button from the Playlist page is clicked.
When you've made any changes to a playlist, the "publish" button will appear as seen here:
Click the button to publish the changes to your screen, and they will be updated on their assigned device(s)!