Motivate and inspire your audience.
Use the quote app to display comments from great people of history, academic peers, or even yourself! Set it up in under three minutes by choosing a background, font, and writing in your content. Here's how:
Adding the Quote App
- Log in to your TelemetryTV account and navigate to the "Apps" page.
- Click the "Create" button to launch the application list.
- Search for "Quote" in the bottom right of the application list, then select the Quote App.
Configuring the Quote App
- Give the app a name to identify it next to all your other apps.
- Add the information for your quote(s): the name of the person, their title (optional), the quote, and a photo to display as their icon (optional).
- Add multiple quotes by clicking the "Add Quote" button.
- Choose a font from the drop-down list.
- Choose a background by clicking the "App Background" thumbnail. Select from our pre-populated background library, or upload your own.
- If you added multiple quotes, you will have the option to specify the "Transition Interval" to set how long each quote will show.
Check out some examples of the Quote App in action: