The Contact App is the best way to display all of your contact information in one place.
Show your social handles, phone number, email, and even QR codes on a customized screen. Here's how:
Adding the Contact App
- Log in to your TelemetryTV account and navigate to the "Apps" page.
- Click the "Create" button to launch the application list.
- Search for "Contact" in the bottom right of the application list, then select the Contact App.
Configuring the Contact App
- Give the app a name to identify it next to all your other apps.
- Add the information you'd like to display in the relevant fields. You can leave fields blank if you do not want to display certain information.
- Choose a font from the drop-down list.
- Click the "App Background" thumbnail to choose a background from our library, or upload your own custom background.
- Choose your desired alignment to position the text on the page.
- Click "Create" to preview your app!
Here's some examples of the Contact App in action:
👇 Hold your phone camera up to the TelemetryTV QR code to see what happens!
💡 Pro tip: Use the QR code feature to link your audience to an important page like a contest, your website, or a sign-up form. You can use the "address" field to write your call to action on the left hand side.