Make mealtime more efficient.
TitanK12 integrates effortlessly with TelemetryTV, allowing you to set up and display your TITAN menu boards in minutes.
Adding the TitanK12 App
- Log in to your TelemetryTV account and navigate to the "Apps" page.
- Click the "Create" button to launch the application list.
- Search for "Titan" in the bottom right of the application list, then select the TitanK12 App.
Configuring the TitanK12 App
Once you select the TitanK12 App, it asks for your authentication token. This is how you connect the menus made in your TITAN account to TelemetryTV.
To find or create your authentication token:
- Log in to your TITAN account
- Navigate to Configuration > District > API Keys
- Add an API key if you do not have one yet. Once you generate it, copy the key and paste it in the TelemetryTV authentication token field.
You can use the same API key across all menu boards. Once it is added to the app, it will give you options to select the building and menu you would like to display. Now, you can configure the settings to customize how your menu board looks.
- Enter a Custom Menu Name to Customize the menu title. If nothing is entered, the menu and building name from Titan will be displayed (if turned on - see next step).
- Turn on "Show Menu Name" and "Show Building Name" to display them as a title at the top of the menu.
- "Show Allergies" displays allergy icons next to each menu item, with a legend along the bottom of the screen.
- Select how many columns you would like to display. 💡 Pro tip: Use less columns if you want to display lots of nutritional information.
- Check the nutritional information to display under each menu item.
- Customize the font and text color.
- Click the App Background thumbnail to launch the background selection modal. Choose from our library of preloaded backgrounds, or upload your own custom image.
- Select a Paginate Interval. If your menu is more than one page, it will cycle through the items in order.
Click "Create" to add the App. You can preview the App from the Apps page, and make changes in the "Details" tab. You can add multiple TitanK12 Apps to your app library to display all of your different menus.
Your TITAN menus will automatically update in TelemetryTV as they are changed on your TITAN account!
💡 Pro tip: Add several menu boards and use playlist scheduling to display your menus during specific times of the day.
Here are some examples of TITAN menu boards in action: