MacOS Hardware Information
What devices does this include?
What are the advantages of these devices?
- Great performance
What are the disadvantages of these devices?
- Not ideal for deploying at scale
What software is required to run TelemetryTV on these devices?
MacOS Software Setup
What are the steps for setting up these devices?
1. Download the TelemetryTV Media Player App to your device.
Use this link to download the Electron App for MacOS.
2. Pair the device to your TelemetryTV account
- Open the TelemetryTV Media Player App. A pairing code will appear.
- On the TelemetryTV web app, navigate to the "Devices" page, click the "Pair" button, and type in the pairing code.
3. Set TelemetryTV to Auto-Launch upon restart
- Open System Preferences and select Users & Groups
- Click Login Items. In the bottom left, click the lock icon and enter your admin password.
- Click the ‘+‘ sign and find the Application that you wish to auto-start. To do so, open the /Applications folder. Here, select the TelemetryTV Media Player
- Once your desired items are selected, click the Add button.