If you are having issues with a device, you are able to access screen captures of what is currently on screen from within the Google Admin Console.
Here are instructions on how to do so:
Step 1: Ensure Device Health Monitoring is enabled
- Log in to your Google Admin Console, and go to Device Management > Chrome Management > Device Settings
- Scroll down to Kiosk Settings and Enable device health monitoring
Step 2: Access Screen Captures
- Go back to the Admin dashboard. Navigate to Device Management > Chrome Devices
- Click on the serial number of the device. Then, click System Activity and Troubleshooting
- Scroll down to Screen Capture and click "CAPTURE". A link to your screen capture will appear below for you to click on to view.