We've partnered with Teem by WeWork to offer the Teem Finder App on TelemetryTV.
Set up your Finder views on TelemetryTV in just a few clicks to broadcast interactive maps on touch screen devices around your office. Finder allows you to view space availability, book rooms and desks ad hoc, and locate assigned desks with ease.
☝️ The Teem Finder App is a Partner App only offered as part of our Enhanced Plan.
This guide will cover set up of the Teem Finder App in TelemetryTV. This requires that you have an existing Teem account set up, with Finder enabled and maps created. Click here to learn how to set up Finder views in your Teem account. For more information on Teem, check out their website.
Adding the Teem App
- Log in to your TelemetryTV account and navigate to the "Apps" page.
- Click the "Create" button to launch the application list.
- Search for "Teem" in the bottom right of the application list, then select the Teem Finder App.
Configuring the Finder App
- Under "App Label", give your Finder App a name so that you can easily locate it.
- In another window, log in to your Teem account and navigate to Apps & Integrations > Finder
- Hit Copy URL next to the view you'd like to display
- Back in TelemetryTV, paste this URL into the URL field, then click "Create".
- You can edit and preview your app by selecting the app and using the "Details" and "Preview" tabs on the right hand side.
- Click the preview thumbnail to open it and view the app in full screen. Here, you can interact with the app to test how it will display and function on your device.
💡 Due to it's interactive nature, the Teem Finder App is meant to be displayed on a touch screen device. Please check out our hardware page for recommended devices.