Never miss a beat.
TelemetryTV's Calendar App allows you to set up and display your calendar on screen with ease. Simply add your calendar address, choose a background, and voilà—a sleek, well-designed calendar view to help you stay on top of your events. Here's how it works:
Adding the Calendar App
- Log in to your TelemetryTV account and navigate to the "Apps" page.
- Click the "Create" button to launch the application list.
- Search for "calendar" in the bottom right of the application list, then select the Calendar App.
☝️Important note: The Calendar App is NOT the same as the Google Calendar App! Read about the Google Calendar App here.
Configuring the Calendar App
- Give the app a Label to identify it next to all your other apps.
- In the "Title" section, type in the name you would like to display on screen on top of the Calendar.
Next, it's time to add your Calendar. To do this, you'll need the iCal address for that Calendar (an .ics URL). Finding this differs based on your Calendar provider. On Google, you can find this under "Settings":
- Add an identifying name for your calendar
- Paste your Calendar's iCal URL into the field
- If you will be adding more than one calendar, select a calendar color to differentiate between events
- Click "Add iCalendar" to add multiple iCal addresses to be shown on the same Calendar app.
- Click the image below "Default Background" to select a background from your own media, our preloaded library, or via Photo Search.
That's all there is to it! Once you click "Create", you can Preview your app or edit it in from the Details tab on the right hand side.
Check out some examples of the Calendar App in action: