Lucky you! Your team has decided to use TelemetryTV to stay connected.
Working from home just got better.
In a few simple steps, you'll have TelemetryTV Desktop up and running on your computer, and you'll be able to view content created just for you and your team.
In this article, you'll learn:
- How to join your team's TelemetryTV account
- How to download and launch TelemetryTV Desktop on your computer
Step 1: Create your account
- Your account administrator will send you an invitation email that looks like this:
- Click the unique invitation link in the email (circled above) to open TelemetryTV. You should see a page that looks like this, with your organization's name:
- Create credentials for your account by entering your name and password, or click "Login with Google" to use your Gmail credentials.
- Once you do this, you'll enter your TelemetryTV account and be able to view your organization's content!
Step 2: Download the TelemetryTV Desktop App
- Follow the links below to download our Desktop App for MacOS or Windows, depending on your computer's operating system:
- Once you download the app, launch it, and log in.
- Once you're logged in, you'll be able to view your organization's content easily, directly from your desktop.