TelemetryTV's Media Player app is available across multiple operating systems including ChromeOS. Our team has a lot of experience working with ChromeOS and is able to provide troubleshooting suggestions in some cases. However, any device-specific issues should be submitted to Google Support or discussed with your hardware reseller.
In order to access Google's Support to submit a ticket, log in to your Google Admin account (admin.google.com) and click Support to launch the Help Assistant.
- When the modal opens, click Contact Support > Google support > Chrome browser and devices
- Briefly describe issue (i.e. Device crashing)
- If information does not suffice, click This didn't help, continue to Support
- Select a contact channel (Phone/Support Portal) to contact Google.
- Support portal submissions allow you to select a device type, severity level, and track any updates on your ticket.