Airdroid MDM allows you to access your Android Media Players remotely in order to control the desktop environment on your device to apply any local configuration changes wherever necessary.
Enrolling your Device
- To enroll your device in the Airdroid Business MDM, open your account and go to Add Devices on the left side of the screen
2. Observe the Download Link at the bottom of the modal which you will then open on your Android device.
Note: Your account will have a unique download link.
3. Go to a browser on your Android device and open up the URL above which should lead you to the screen below.
4. Open the APK that has been downloaded from the Browser to install.
5. After installing Deploy APK on your Android devices, they will be bound to your AirDroid Business Account and your "Default" group.