Effortlessly convert your TV displays into digital time tellers with the Clock App.
Here's how to set it up:
You can create the Clock App either from the Apps or Playlists menus, which can both be located at any time on the left panel of the TelemetryTV page.
- You can start by, adding the city for which you'd like to display a clock. If you'd like to add multiple cities, click the "Add City" button to add more.
- Toggle "24H Clock" on or off based on your preferences
- Select a font from the drop-down list.
- Click the thumbnail under "App Background" to choose from our background library or upload a custom background.
- Select the desired alignment for the text.
- Click "Create" to save your app. It's now ready to add into a playlist.
Here are some examples:
To edit your clock app, select the app from the "Apps" menu, and use the right-hand
Details menu to change the settings and preview the app.
💡 Pro tip: Use Playlist Zones to display your clocks alongside other apps on a single playlist page.