Effortlessly convert your TV displays into digital or analog time tellers with the Clock App. The Clock App allows you to show up to six different time zones.
Here's how to add the Clock App:
1. Navigate to the "Apps" page from the left toolbar.
2. Click the "Create" button, and search for the "Clock" app.
3. Select this app. On the right, give the app a name.
4. Next, add the cities for which you'd like to display a clock. Separate the cities with a comma. You can add up to 6 cities. (This can be edited later from the right-hand menu).
5. Toggle "Analog" on or off based on your preference. If you do not select Analog, the clock will default to Digital.
6. Click "Create" to save your app. It's now ready to add into a playlist.
To edit your clock app, select the app from the "Apps" menu, and use the right-hand
Details menu to change the settings and preview the app.
💡 Pro tip: Use Playlist Zones to display your clocks alongside other apps on a single playlist page.