The Countdown App is a great way to hype up an upcoming event.
Here's how to set it up:
- Log in to your TelemetryTV account and navigate to the "Apps" page.
- Click the "Create" button to launch the application list.
- Search for "Countdown" in the bottom right of the application list, then select the Countdown App.
- Give the app a label to identify it next to all your other apps. This will not show on your display.
- Add the event title, date, and time.
- Toggle on "Stop Countdown at Zero" if you'd like the countdown to stop at the time of the event. If this is turned off, the clock will count up from when the event occurred once it is over.
- Choose an alert sound from the drop-down list. This will play when your countdown reaches zero.
- Choose a font from the drop-down list.
- Click the App Background thumbnail to choose a background from our library, or upload your own.
- If you added multiple profiles, you will have the option to specify the "Transition Interval" to set how long each profile will show.
Here's some examples of the Countdown App in action: